Monday, October 24, 2011

The Work

Last blog I wrote generally about life here. Now I will write about my work. We are working with LAGET. It is our job to visit high school's and collage's in Tønsberg area. We go to Larvik, Sandefjord, Stokke, Bø and other places also.

It is very exciting to visit groups here. They usually meet on lunch break and spend about half an hour praying, reading Bible and sometimes they have a speaker who is preaching. It is great to see young people meeting in schools and using their potential. Unfortunately, we cannot meet in schools or universitys in Serbia. I have noticed that people are really interested about Serbia and work there so most of time I talk about that. I never thought that all experience with wars, bombings, and spending hours in line for bread and milk will be use full one day . :)

Also, what I have noticed is that a lot of young people in Norway are very insecure. I meet people who have problems discovering what is meaning of life, is God loving them, is there love, etc. Many young people because of that search answers in drugs, alcohol, witchcraft, unmoral sexuality... I never thought that can be issue here. It teaches me that financial stability doesn't bring you peace. I new that in theory of course, but I also see it practically now. In Serbia young people usually have only one problem: Where to get money? But I guess, we all need Jesus and only he can fill are gap of emptiness!

OK, I am done with preaching now :)
Hope you will read it and I expect comments...


P.S. I hope soon I will put some pictures to my blog. It is very funny that we are in Tonsberg for one month and we didn't take a single picture! haha...








3 comments:

  1. Brother, It is nice to hear you are doing well. That was an interesting article to read. Keep on bro. :D .Looking forward to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, thanks for comment. I also read you are doing great! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done parStu the sudac! :P Keep up doing the good work! I am so proud of you. Greetings from Niksic, MNE. B

    ReplyDelete